Sunday, October 08, 2006

why study econs...

hey guys... just got this from my mail... lol.. econs is veri useful of us guys actually..


> >ECONS! >
>just for leisure. >
>READ ON TO FIND OUT :)
> >?> >?> > >
>A Good Way to Study Economics > > > >
1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
> >You go up to her and say:
> >"I am very rich. Marry me!"
> > > >That's Direct Marketing
> >?> > > >?> >
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
> >One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you say:
> >"He's very rich. Marry him."
> > > >That's Advertising
> > > >?> >3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to
> > >her and get her telephone number.
> >The next day, you call and say:
> >"Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."
> > > >That's Telemarketing
> >?> >?> > > >4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get
> >up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink,
> >you open the door (of the car)for her, pick up her bag after
> >she drops it, offer her ride and then say:
> >"By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?"
> > > >That's Public Relations
> >?> >?> >?> >5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks
> >up to you and say:
> >"You are very rich! Can you marry me?"
> >?> >That's Brand Recognition
> >?> > > >?> >6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to
> >her and say:
> >"I am very rich. Marry me!"
> >She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
> > > >That's Customer Feedback
> >?> >?> >?> >7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up
> >to her and say:
> >"I am very rich. Marry me!"
> >And she introduces you to her husband.
> > > >That's demand and supply gap
> >?> >?> >?> >8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to
> >her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her:
> >"I'm rich. Will you marry me?" >
>and she goes with him.
> >?> >That's competition eating into your market share
> >?> >?> >?> >9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and
> >before you say:
> >"I'm rich, Marry me!"
> >And your wife arrives.
> > > >That's barriers to entry =)
> > > >?> >?> >My friends and I came up with 3 more
>?> > > >You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her
> >and say:
> >I am very rich. Marry me!".
> >Another guy with flowers said:
> >I am richer. Marry me!"
> >?> >That's absolute advantage.
> >?> >?> >?> >You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
> >You go up to her and say,
> >"I'm very rich. Marry me!"
> >Her equally gorgeous friend tags along for the rest of the night.
> >?> >That's economies of scale.
> >?> >?> > > >You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her
> >and say, "I'm very rich. Marry me!" Two years later, you have kids.
> > > >That's the multiplier effect.
> > > >?> > > >HOW 'REAL' CAN ECONS GET?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home